CBSE Class 8 Science Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals
CBSE Class 8 Science Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals Revision Notes are by far the best and most reliable Revision Notes for Conservation of Plants and Animals. These CBSE Class 8 Science Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals Revision Notes provided here are prepared by our subject experts at Swiflearn to help students to recall important concepts and points related to Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals of CBSE Class 8 and in turn, enhance their confidence.
CBSE Class 8 Science Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals Revision Notes will surely make your learning convenient & fun. Students can download CBSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals Revision Notes in PDF format, use them to retain their previously learned concepts, and hence, ensure better examination results for themselves.
Conservation of Forest and wildlife
Conservation of forests and wildlife refers to the process of maintaining and preserving forests, wildlife, and ecological systems. It involves the maintenance of natural resources in forest lands so that they benefit the wildlife and humans dependent on them.
Need of conservation:
▪ To maintain ecological balance.
▪ To ensure our future generations see wildlife in their natural habitat.
▪ Plants and animals have become extinct due to unusual changes in their habitats. The natural food chain gets affected due to this imbalance.
Ways of conservation:
1. This is done by creating protected areas to preserve biodiversity and culture of the place.
2. Stringent laws have also been passed to protect wildlife and forests.
3. The Government of India accordingly has set up biosphere reserves, national parks, and animal reserves, etc. that are meant for the conservation of biodiversity.