Nowadays we go online on social media sites and find out there are so many memes for how 2020 has changed a person’s lifestyle, way of living, and constantly working from home. Besides all of these, there is one more thing 2020 is responsible for and that is the EDUCATION SYSTEM. Yes, gone are the days when we sit in class with our friends’ goto tutions along with them and hangout. The pandemic outbreak worldwide has taught us that nothing is permanent. No more traditional classes no schools no tutions and why would there be when you can get the same quality of education at your favorite hideout at home.
Online tutions- blessings for some boon for few.
Online education has entirely changed the way we learn and with the new education system comes great responsibilities for a child as it’s not easy to learn and grasp at the same pace as they use to do when the teacher was standing in front of them. There was a confidence/fear at the same time as compared to now where you can barely see them in the small screens and again back of a student’s mind there is a carelessness that well the teacher is far and only on the Internet.
It’s tough as well as Interesting at the same time for students but keep in mind no matter what a student shall never stop learning and gaining knowledge ignoring where your instructor Is.
Don’t panic about why we are here for. After extensive researches and practical experiences, we have created and organized some bullet points on how you can improve your academic performance with Online tuitions tips which are:
• Eliminate Distractions: The biggest challenge while studying from home is the comfort level which distracts a student from focusing like they were doing in the school. Therefore we urge you to remove all the distractions in your room like a TV, Video Games, or your favorite posters for now, and Yes stop answering doors if you are in the middle of a lecture until urgent and if you can manage a separate study block would be helpful.
• Take help from Secondary tutor: Remember when you were attending a traditional class and you were worried about raising your hand and asking a question imagining it might be too stupid to ask and later it remains in your mind and slowly vanishes by the end of the day. Well, not anymore why is “Google” therefor, You are just a few clicks away to erase all your doubts, and trust me “Google” won’t ask you back or facepalm or make fun.
• Make a routine and stick to it: Yes, we know this looks like some grand mother’s advice but when you were in the school and there were lectures aligned by the timetable you liked it or not you had to follow it and you did well. Why not at home then? It is necessary because this will help you shortlist the topics you have to finish and in which subjects you have to work upon because trust us if you are not doing It somebody else probably your competitor surely will be following this old traditional win-win method.
- Online Lecture = Virtual Class: Online lecture is also known as Virtual class and if you close your eyes and consider you are virtually sitting in your class and learning right in front of your teacher and this will not only help you to pay attention but you will be more focused and confident during the class.• Find Video Tutorials: It’s a human tendency to learn better and fast when there is a video illustration/tutorial for the particular topic rather than reading and which is why there are diagrams and labs in schools therefore once you’ll have the video for the topic and you go through you will understand the concept easily and can remember for long. Nowadays there are a lot of websites and Online coaching websites that illustrate various topics available on their website like Swiflearn, e-learning industry, etc.
- Learn what you want and how you want: Traditional education systems where students had to go to school were more completing the syllabus in a given time frame neglecting the fact sometimes reasoning and basics for the same which tends to build up a tendency in few students to mug up rather than understand but with the Online education you do have the time to take a break to learn and understand the basic and then proceed and trust us you will be happier and confident at the end. Remember trees with deeper roots lasts the more in a cyclone and the roots are your basics which will go for a long.Since there were already a lot of online courses and distance learnings available out there and with the changing trends and better technology a lot more courses will follow the trend, therefore “Adaption” “Focus” & “Strategy” is the key to achieve success.